Hey Everyone! Welcome to my monthly contests. I plan on hosting these contests every month so that all of you can be challenged to improve your skills as well as your artwork in a fun and creative way. Each month, the contest will have a different topic/theme that is selected by the champion of the previous contest. This month's topic will be Fire & Ice. The idea is to create a scene that relates to the contrast between fire and ice. You can approach this topic anyway you feel fits, and I wish you the best of luck!
Rules & Guidelines
1. All work must be done 100% in Blender by yourself.
2. Other 3D software are strictly prohibited.
3. Photo editing software can be used for minor post-production, nothing too drastic.
4. 3D models created by other people cannot be used in the final product. All work must be done individually.
5. Addons are allowed as long as they are free and available to everyone. (For example, NO Pro-Lighting: Studio, or Grass Free since it consists of models not made by you)
6. You are only allowed ONE submission.
7. The winner must provide his/her blend file to prove its authenticity.
8. Your entry should contain aspects of both fire & ice.
The winner of this contest, if they would like, can have a time-lapse video, breakdown video, or step-by-step process of the creation of the final image featured on this website until the end of the next contest.
Hopefully, as these contests grow more popular, I will be able to provide a better award.
All submissions are due prior to January 29th, 2019. Voting will be held on blenderartists.org from the 29th-31st. The winner will be announced February 1st, 2019. The winner will have until the end of the day February 2nd to choose the next topic. If no topic is provided, I will select the theme of the next contest.