Hey Everyone! Welcome to my monthly contests. I plan on hosting these contests every month so that all of you can be challenged to improve your skills as well as your artwork in a fun and creative way. Each month, the contest will have a different topic/theme that is selected by the champion of the previous contest. This month's topic will be Low Poly. The idea is to create an original render of something in a low poly style. The actual content of the image can be whatever you want, let your imagination run wild! I wish you the best of luck!
Rules & Guidelines
1. Majority of the work must be done in Blender by yourself.
2. Photo editing software can be used for minor post-production, nothing too drastic.
3. 3D models created by other people cannot be used in the final product. All work must be done individually.
4. Addons are allowed as long as they do not involve models made from other people. (For example, NO Grass Essentials, or Grass Free since you did not make the grass models)
5. You are only allowed ONE submission.
6. The winner must provide his/her blend file to prove its authenticity.
7. Your entry should somehow tie into the theme of Low Poly.
8. Your entry should be a new project created specifically for this contest.
The winner of this contest, if they would like, can have a time-lapse video, breakdown video, or step-by-step process of the creation of the final image featured on this website until the end of the next contest.
Hopefully, as these contests grow more popular, I will be able to provide a better award.
All submissions are due prior to July 29th, 2019. Voting will be held on blenderartists.org from the 29th-31st. The winner will be announced August 1st, 2019. The winner will have until the end of the day August 2nd to choose the next topic. If no topic is provided, I will select the theme of the next contest.